The entire Milagrow team is grateful to have you as an esteemed customer. Your satisfaction is our prime motto and we want to provide the best Milagrow customer service to our product owners.
If you have received a damaged or defective product or it is not as described, you can get a replacement at no extra cost if you report the case in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our help desk within 30 days of delivery.
If you have received a product that is dead on arrival or damaged or it is not as described, you can get a full refund if you report the case in writing to email@example.com within 72 hours of receiving your product.
All products sold by Milagrow Business and Knowledge Solutions (P) Ltd. or www.milagrowrobots.com (hereinafter Milagrow) are warranted against defects arising from faulty design, workmanship and materials for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase (6 months for battery), subject to the conditions mentioned in this warranty card.
Milagrow endeavours to provide its customers with a replacement warranty for any product purchased within 7 days from the date of purchase, if the product is bought and used within India. After the 7 days period, a Repair warranty applies, except under terms or for products specified by Milagrow separately.
Should a customer receive any product which is faulty or dead on arrival then the customer must notify Milagrow within 7 days. Outside the 7 days period warranty, it is at Milagrow's discretion to credit, replace, exchange or repair the faulty product.
Technical Support and Warranty Claim Process
Whenever possible, a customer must consult the troubleshooting steps provided in the manual first, or visit the website www.milagrowhumantech.com as there is abundant information to troubleshoot the problem you might have.
If all else fails, and the customer believes the product is faulty, then they must contact Milagrow to obtain return authorization on +91 9953476189 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
When contacting Milagrow, a customer must mention the following information for fast and quick processing:
- Invoice/docket number
- Name and address
- Product name and model number
- Faulty nature of the product
After the confirmation from Milagrow warranty department, the product must be returned with proper packaging to the address which will be given. Milagrow technician/s will then examine the faulty product and process the warranty claim from there. Depending on the warranty policy, the product might be repaired or returned to Milagrow supplier for replacement.
Repair Warranty Terms
The Customer must inform Milagrow or its authorized agent/s promptly and in writing of any defects noticed and give it or its authorized agent/s adequate opportunity to inspect, test and remedy them for which the Customer will deposit the goods if so required at the nearest Milagrow office or that of its agent/s along with original invoice.
Inspection and Test Report of Milagrow or authorized agent/s will be final and binding under the warranty for determining defects, repairs/alterations required or carried out or certifying working of the goods thereafter.
Milagrow or its authorized agent/s will be entitled to retain any defective part replaced under the warranty.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in or implied by this warranty:
- Milagrow's liability under this warranty shall be limited to the first sale of the goods by it, or its authorized agent/s, to the Customer and will not apply or extend to any secondary sale of goods by the Customer.
- Milagrow's liability under this warranty shall be limited only to defects in the goods which occur under the conditions of the normal operation of the goods and their proper and prescribed use. This warranty does not cover or extend to defects that are determined by Milagrow or its authorized agents as occurring or resulting from or attributable to negligence, abuse, misuse, faulty care, operation or maintenance or repairs, alterations to the goods or any part thereof by others of the use of the goods on electrical supply for which they are not designed or damage caused by lightning or other electrical disturbances or interruptions.
- The Customer will have no claim against Milagrow, its employees and/or its authorized agents or franchisees under or pursuant to this warranty in respect of death or injury to the Customer or any other person or loss or damage to any property caused by or due to equipment failure, breakdown or accident, fire or operation or utilization of the goods otherwise than in accordance with User Guide or by or due to any other cause or circumstance beyond the control of Milagrow.
- Milagrow's liability under this warranty shall in no event and under no circumstances exceed the price paid by the Customer for the goods stated in the invoice.
For the purpose of this warranty, the following expressions shall have the following meanings respectively:
- The goods shall mean the product of the company which has been bought by the customer.
- The Customer shall mean the original purchaser of the goods of Milagrow.
- General Terms and Conditions shall mean the terms and conditions agreed upon by the Customer as printed in this document.
- The invoice shall mean the Invoice issued by Milagrow or its agent/s to the Customer describing the goods and indicating, inter alia, the total purchase price thereof and the name of the Customer.
- Agent/s shall mean the authorized seller or service provider for Milagrow product/s.
- User Guide shall mean the instructions for installation, use and maintenance contained in the product package as supplied by Milagrow.
- The Customer may be offered an annual maintenance contract (AMC) after the expiry of the warranty.
- In case the Customer/s do not wish to sign the AMC, they have an option of calling Milagrow or its agent/s to get their product serviced/repaired. They will need to pay for Labor costs and Spares at the prevailing rates. Such service will be rendered by the Company in towns/places where the Company has its authorized agent/s.